Skip to content
Pavan Duggal Associates, Advocates offers Research Based Cyberlaw Internship to selected candidates. Interested candidates, who wish to apply for Research Based Cyberlaw Internship at Pavan Duggal Associates, Advocates, may click here to Download the Internship Application Form and send us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As per the rules of the Bar Council of India, we are not permitted to solicit work and advertise. By clicking on ‘I AGREE’ below, the user acknowledges the following:
- There has been no advertisement, personal communication, solicitation, invitation or inducement of any sort whatsoever from us or any of our members to solicit any work through this website; and
- The user wishes to gain more information about us for his/her own information and use; and
- The information about us is provided to the user only on his/her specific request and any information obtained or materials downloaded from this website is completely at the user’s volition and any transmission, receipt or use of this site would not create any lawyer-client relationship; and
- All downloadable content on this website is on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, warranties of title or merchantability or acceptability for a particular purpose and/or correctness of contents; and
- The website of the Firm contains links to Outside Resources, over which the Firm has no control with respect to the privacy practices, or the content, or otherwise. They are provided only to facilitate the users accessing the Firm’s website. This website is in no way to be held responsible for the privacy practices and/or content appearing on these Outside Resources; and
- The information provided under this website is solely available at your request for informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as soliciting or advertisement. We are not liable for any consequence of any action taken by the user relying on material/information provided under this website. In cases where the user has any legal issues, he/she in all cases must seek independent legal advice.